Historic Sites abound in Hardeman County. Several sites are listed below, but this list is not comprehensive. Some of the sites below are listed on the Walking Tall Trail and the Tennessee Civil War Trails. Printed brochures for these trails are available at the Chamber office. When visiting any of these sites, be mindful that many of them are private residences. Kindly treat them with the utmost respect.
- Manor House 525 N. Main St. (WTT #154)
- Mallory Manor 505 N. Main St. (WTT #155)
- Presbyterian Manse, 429 N. Main St. (WTT #156)
- Magnolia Manor, 418 Main St. (WTT #157)
- The Luez Theater, 219 N. Main St. (WTT #158)
- Hardeman County Courthouse, 100 N. Main St. (WTT #159)
- Bolivar Farmer’s Market, Washington St. & W. Lafayette (WTT # 162)
- St. James Episcopal Church, 223 W. Lafayette (WWT # 163)
- Ingram Hall, 223 W. Lafayette (WTT #163)
- The Pillars, 322 S. Washington St. (WTT #164)
- McNeal Place, 309 W. Bills St. (WTT #165)
- Polk Cemetery, between S. Union St. & S. Polk St. (WTT #166)
- The Columns, 303 McNeal St. (WTT #167)
- Wright House-Ashley Hall, 301 McNeal St. (WTT # 168)
- First Presbyterian Church, 203 E. Market St. (WTT #169)
- The Little Courthouse Museum, 215 E. Market St. (WTT #170)
- Levi Joy Baker House, 216 E. Market St. (WTT #171)
- United Sons and Daughters of Charity Lodge Hall, 332 E. McNeal St.
- Union Cemetary, McNeal St.
- The Wren’s Nest, 309 W. Bills St.
- The Hudson House, 319 Lafayette St.
- The Old Water Treatment Plant, 500 W. Market St.
- The Fentress-Black House, 525 N. Main Street
- Kahn House, 515 N. Main Street
- Western State Hospital, 11100 Old Highway 64
- Bolivar Civil War Monument 100 N. Main St. (TN CWT)
- The Durrett House, 121 E. Jefferson St.
- The Mathes House, 502 N. Main St.
- Ames Plantation- 4725 Buford Ellington Rd. (WTT #38)
- Grand Junction Contraband Camp 150 N. Tippah St. (TN CWT)
- James Monroe Avent House, 220 Railroad Ave.
- Battle of Davis Bridge, Essary Springs Rd. (TN CWT and WTT #49)
- The Allen-White School, Allen St.
- Bolivar-Somerville Stage Rd., Herron Dr., Stewart Rd., extends into Fayette County
- Robertson Family Farm, 2715 Newsome Rd.