When you eat or grab a drink at Biscuitry on December 9 and post about it for #ShopHardeman, your post is worth four entries in the #ShopHardeman drawing for a chance to win a Grand Prize worth $500.
Biscuitry opened in May 2019, but it all started in 2018 when Jeff “Goose” Goss and his wife Dee Dee Goss met Scott and Kathy Ledbetter who introduced the Goss’s to Bolivar.
“We fell in love with the town and county,” said Goose. “We are very proud to be here for the revitalization of the square in Downtown Bolivar.”
Goose, who has been in the restaurant business for over 30 years, said his proudest accomplishment in doing business in Bolivar was opening day.
Everything is made from scratch at Biscuitry, from fresh biscuits round the clock to sausage gravy and chocolate gravy to home style veggies and meats. Biscuitry has partnered with the local Falcon Ridge Farm to provide farm to table seasonal produce and their meat is ground daily just across the street at Food Giant.
They offer daily plate lunch specials that include a hearty meat (like pork chops, meat loaf, chicken, and more) and three veggies (think flavorful turnip greens, mac and cheese, green beans, and more).
The restaurant has a full bar and happy hour every Friday from 4-6 pm for $1 off drinks. Biscuitry also offers locally sourced desserts, like cobblers made from fruit provided by Falcon Ridge Farm, or 3-tier homemade cakes and delicious pies.
Goose said that other than offering fresh, quality food, what sets Biscuitry apart is that they treat everyone like family. From staff to customers, when you walk into Biscuitry you belong there. He said it also important to them that they are active members of the community.
Biscuitry loves to cater events from small lunch meetings to large events like weddings.
Goose is opening a second restaurant soon next door to Biscuitry called Simon’s Fish Camp and Grill opening in 2020.
Biscuitry is located in Downtown Bolivar at 215 N Main St. Their hours are Monday – Wednesday, 8 am to 2:30 pm, Thursday – Friday, 8 am to 2:30 pm and 4-8 pm, and Saturday, 7 am to 2:30 pm.
Go by and see them today and also check out their great Christmas decorations!
Participate in #ShopHardeman
When you shop at any business in Hardeman County and post about it on Facebook and Instagram for #ShopHardeman, your post is an entry in the drawing to win a Grand Prize worth $500 which includes the following gift certificates:
- $50 to Hatchie River Trading Co.
- $50 to Vaughan Citgo in Bolivar
- $50 to Livi Lou’s
- $50 to Lucky’s
- $50 to The Tilted Willow & Co. in Middleton
- $50 to Valero in Bolivar
- $50 to Biscuitry
- $50 to Second Chances in Grand Junction
- $50 to Beehive Beauty Spa opening December 2
- $50 to Bill’s Flowers
How to play:
- Make a purchase at any business in Hardeman County
- Post a picture of your purchase on Facebook, Instagram, or both
- Use the hashtag by typing #ShopHardeman AND tag the Chamber by typing @hardemancochamber in the post (you can also use the check-in feature on Facebook or the location feature on Instagram if tagging does not work)
How to multiply your entries:
- Any Hardeman County business = 1 entry
- Chamber Member business = 2 entries (Browse our Business Directory to see what businesses are Hardeman County Chamber Members.)
- Business of the Day = 4 entries