When you make a purchase at The Tilted Willow on December 5 and post about it for #ShopHardeman, your post is worth four entries in the #ShopHardeman drawing for a chance to win a Grand Prize worth $500 (see the bottom of this post for a list of everything that is in the Grand Prize and for the rules on how to play).
The Tilted Willow was founded in 2013 by Tiffany Gray as Two Little Hoots named after Tiffany and her husband’s family which included two children. In 2017, the name changed to The Tilted Willow & Co. when the couple added more “little hoots” to their family.
The Tilted Willow sells a wide range of women’s boutique clothing and they also offer screen printing, embroidery and vinyl printing. Some of the accessories they carry are an wide selection of purses, jewelry, hats and shoes. They carry gift items like candles, mugs, tumblers, and home decor items. One of their more popular items are embroidered rain jackets.
Tiffany said most people don’t realize that The Tilted Willow is also a top Etsy account with 55,000 nationwide sales on Etsy. The Tilted Willow’s Etsy account is in the top 200 Etsy shops out of 1.9 billion shops worldwide.
“It’s pretty neat,” said Tiffany, “and we give God all the praise!”
Tiffany said they chose Hardeman County and Middleton for their business because it is Tiffany’s home.
The Tilted Willow’s hours are Monday – Friday, 9 am to 5 pm and Saturday, 10 am to 4 pm.
Participate in #ShopHardeman
When you shop at any business in Hardeman County and post about it on Facebook and Instagram for #ShopHardeman, your post is an entry in the drawing to win a Grand Prize worth $500 which includes the following gift certificates:
- $50 to Hatchie River Trading Co.
- $50 to Vaughan Citgo in Bolivar
- $50 to Livi Lou’s
- $50 to Lucky’s
- $50 to The Tilted Willow & Co. in Middleton
- $50 to Valero in Bolivar
- $50 to Biscuitry
- $50 to Second Chances in Grand Junction
- $50 to Beehive Beauty Spa opening December 2
- $50 to Bill’s Flowers
How to play:
- Make a purchase at any business in Hardeman County
- Post a picture of your purchase on Facebook, Instagram, or both
- Use the hashtag by typing #ShopHardeman AND tag the Chamber by typing @hardemancochamber in the post (you can also use the check-in feature on Facebook or the location feature on Instagram if tagging does not work)
How to multiply your entries:
- Any Hardeman County business = 1 entry
- Chamber Member business = 2 entries (Browse our Business Directory to see what businesses are Hardeman County Chamber Members.)
- Business of the Day = 4 entries