The Business of the Day for the Shop Hardeman Hashtag and Photo Contest for Wednesday, December 4, is Lucky’s in Bolivar.
When you make a purchase at Lucky’s on December 4 and post about it for #ShopHardeman, your post is worth four entries in the #ShopHardeman drawing for a chance to win a Grand Prize worth $500 (see the bottom of this post for a list of everything that is in the Grand Prize).
Lucky’s began in August 2016 as a small consignment shop, but quickly grew into an online auction on Facebook and sandwich and sweet shop.
“We wanted to offer our community a fun and unique place to shop. It has grown into so much more,” said owners Jody and Angela Jackson. Beyond that, they said they started Lucky’s because being from Bolivar they wanted to contribute to the revitalization of Downtown Bolivar.
Lucky’s sells new and “gently-loved” clothing, jewelry, and home decor, food, seasonal items, and handcrafted items. Their menu includes homemade chicken salad, soups, and desserts.
“It’s no secret that we love our customers and community,” said Jody and Angela. They see their business as a means to help people sell their items through Lucky’s consignment shop. They seek to cultivate a place of belonging at Lucky’s and help people create connections at Lucky’s spot off the Bolivar square.
Lucky’s will consider buying items outright rather than just posting them for consignment. They also offer real estate and auction services through their family business, Lynn Jackson Auction and Real Estate.
For the month of December, Lucky’s is offering free reservations of a small venue space which seats about 9 people. Call 731-608-8422 if you would like to reserve the space for your holiday lunches or special occasions in December scheduled for Wednesday-Friday 11:00-5:30 & Saturday 11:00-2:00.
Lucky’s is located at 122-128 W Market St, Bolivar. It is open Wednesday – Friday, 11:00 am to 5:30 pm, and Saturday, 11:00 am to 2:00 pm. Find them on Facebook at Lucky’s and The Lucky Bidder Online Auction.
Participate in #ShopHardeman
When you shop at any business in Hardeman County and post about it on Facebook and Instagram for #ShopHardeman, your post is an entry in the drawing to win a Grand Prize worth $500 which includes the following gift certificates:
- $50 to Hatchie River Trading Co.
- $50 to Vaughan Citgo in Bolivar
- $50 to Livi Lou’s
- $50 to Lucky’s
- $50 to The Tilted Willow & Co. in Middleton
- $50 to Valero in Bolivar
- $50 to Biscuitry
- $50 to Second Chances in Grand Junction
- $50 to Beehive Beauty Spa opening December 2
- $50 to Bill’s Flowers
How to play:
- Make a purchase at any business in Hardeman County
- Post a picture of your purchase on Facebook, Instagram, or both
- Use the hashtag by typing #ShopHardeman AND tag the Chamber by typing @hardemancochamber in the post
How to multiply your entries:
- Any Hardeman County business = 1 entry
- Chamber Member business = 2 entries (Browse our Business Directory to see what businesses are Hardeman County Chamber Members.)
- Business of the Day = 4 entries