The former Presbyterian Church, served as the Library and was built in the 1880’s.when the Ruritan club was founded it was their meeting place and remained so until they moved to the John Wilder Community Center.The library has expanded over the years with the addition of Computers with Internet access.We have expanded our programs at the Library to include Kids days, Summer reading programs and GED Classes.We have now moved into our new building located at 530 Madison Ave west. Please come to look at our new building. We now have more expanded library services, a new program room for our HISET (GED) classes and our other classes offered. We offer more services for children and young adults and new books and movies are arriving everyday.
530 Madison Avenue West
Grand Junction, TN 38039